I am in a mess pls i don't want to repeat and waste one year and i want to pursue my career in CS or ECE or IT. I hv got 4324 in AIEEE and want to get some decent institute. pls help

I am in a mess pls i don't want to repeat and waste one year and i want to pursue my career in CS or ECE or IT. I hv got 4324 in AIEEE and want to get some decent institute. pls help

Grade:12

1 Answers

Sid @ askiitian
44 Points
13 years ago

Hey Apoorva,

You seem to be in utter confusion and tension. Need not to worry too much. there's so much left in front of you. You just need to pick the best one. See the confusion lies where is that you are not clear whether you want to go for CS ECE or IT, all three are real different from JOB , package, interest and application point of view. 

In general, CS deals with Hardware and software relations of computers, ECE deals with pure hardware gated logics and devices which communicate with each other. IT on the other hand deals with harnessing information at different places using softwares and other applications. 

Decide the once which interests you. there are good coleges available after AIEEE but it snever bad to go for one year more and give it a try. Atleast you wont regret later that you could have given one more year and cleared JEE. Think positive .

Else i Believe if you go for one more  year you will get into JEE, plus AIEEE is your GAME you 'll definitely have this option next year as well.

All the best!!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free