I secured AIR 41000 in aieee. Which government colleges i can get at this rank? I dont want remote NITs like srinagar/agartala ? What about NIT Delhi ?Is it gud decision to join any of these in Punjab Univ. 1.Chandigarh College of Engineering& Technology (CCET), 2.University Institute of Engineering & Technology (UIET), 3.University Institute of Chemical Engineering & Technology (UICET), 4.Swami Sarvanand Giri Panjab University Regional Centre (SSGPURC), Bajwara, Hoshiarpur, if i get a chance , instead of any private colege ? Also wich private coleges will be best choice at this rank?

I secured AIR 41000 in aieee. Which government colleges i can get at this rank? I dont want remote NITs like srinagar/agartala ? What about NIT Delhi ?Is it gud decision to join any of these in Punjab Univ. 

1.Chandigarh College of Engineering& Technology (CCET),
2.University Institute of Engineering & Technology (UIET),
3.University Institute of Chemical Engineering & Technology (UICET),
4.Swami Sarvanand Giri Panjab University Regional Centre (SSGPURC), Bajwara, Hoshiarpur,

if i get a chance , instead of any private colege ?

Also wich private coleges will be best choice at this rank?

Grade:12

1 Answers

Sourabh Singh IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2104 Points
7 years ago
Hii

Along with the choices that you have given under punjab university ,you can apply for all of them and along with that you are required to fill these underwritten colleges for your admission too.

-Lovely Professional University
-LNMIIT
-KIIT
-Tezpur University

The above data is as per last years’ CCB record.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free