i am very much thankful for ur reply sir.but can i get any branch in nit-warangal including bio tech and mettulurgy..i saw the OR & CR in nitw..in quota home state(HS)andhra pradesh in 2009..it is Bio Technology HS OP 11670- 14488 Metallurgical Engineering HS OP 10569- 12701 in my hs quota state rank i am getting a rank of overall-9344, category-6482 so sir is there any chances with my HS quota...with ur ans i will make my final desicision weather i will apply for ccb councelling or not..thank u sir..its been a pleasure talking to u.

i am very much thankful for ur reply sir.but can i get any branch in nit-warangal including bio tech and mettulurgy..i saw the OR & CR in nitw..in quota home state(HS)andhra pradesh in 2009..it is

Bio Technology HS OP 11670- 14488
Metallurgical Engineering HS OP 10569- 12701
in my hs quota state rank i am getting a rank of
overall-9344,
category-6482
so sir is there any chances with my HS quota...with ur ans i will make my final desicision weather i will apply for ccb councelling or not..thank u sir..its been a pleasure talking to u.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Sourabh Singh IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2104 Points
7 years ago
Hii

the data that you have shown you definitely stand a chance and I hope that you get admission through HS quota in here and become successful but make sure whatever you choose you make your mark felt into that.

Best of luck

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free