SIR, I HAVE GOT 191 MARKS IN AIEEE 2010 WITH AIR RANK 14252 (GENERAL) WITH STATE RANK 1014 (MAHARASHTRA). GEN CATAGORY RANK AIR 11610 AND STATE CATAGORY RANK 860. PLEASE ADVISE WHAT COULD BE BEST OPTION FOR ME IN NIT INSTITUTE WISE. PLEASE GUIDE ON COUNCILING CHOICE I SHOULD FILL FOR SUBJECT AS WELL AS FOR INSTITUTE. THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR KIND ASSISTANCE. BEST REGARDS/ GAURAV OJHA

SIR,

I HAVE GOT 191 MARKS IN AIEEE 2010 WITH AIR RANK 14252 (GENERAL) WITH STATE RANK 1014 (MAHARASHTRA).

GEN CATAGORY RANK AIR 11610 AND STATE CATAGORY RANK 860. PLEASE ADVISE WHAT COULD BE BEST OPTION FOR

ME IN NIT INSTITUTE WISE. PLEASE GUIDE ON COUNCILING CHOICE I SHOULD FILL FOR SUBJECT AS WELL AS FOR INSTITUTE.

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR KIND ASSISTANCE.

BEST REGARDS/ GAURAV OJHA

Grade:12

1 Answers

Sourabh Singh IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2104 Points
7 years ago
Hii

The chances are very thin in this session but you must go for the seat allocation process as you never know your fate .This year there might be some exception and you can seat in lower grade NITs .You must prefer subject as your important stuff as you are going to study that .

Best of Luck

For other queries related to IIT JEE you can contact us at 0120-4616500 or you can email us at support@askiitians [dot]com

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free