dear sir/madam, i have got AIR 9028 and state rank of 682 in aieee 2010.iam from maharashtra and from the general category.i wanted to know whther i can get mechanical engineering seat in nit surathkal.its my sincere request to you not to give the link of aieee last years rank allotment because i dont understand anything from it.i request you for expert guidance.please reply soon and thanks in advance.

dear sir/madam,

i have got AIR 9028 and state rank of 682 in aieee 2010.iam from maharashtra and from the general category.i wanted to know whther i can get mechanical engineering seat in nit surathkal.its my sincere request to you not to give the link of aieee last years rank allotment because i dont understand anything from it.i request you for expert guidance.please reply soon and thanks in advance.

Grade:12

1 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HEY DEAR
I THOPE THE DOUBT HAS BEEN RESOLVED TILL NOW
IF YOUR BROTHER OR SISTER OR ANY OTHER KNWON RELATIVE IS PREPARING FOR IIT YOU CAN TELL HIM/HER ABOUT ASKIITIANS SERVICES WHERE HE OR SHE CAN ASK DOUBTS , CHECK STUDY MATERIAL AND ALSO ACCESS MANY OTHER SERVICES
THANKS

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free