kindly explain clearly the difference between open category rank and all india rank in aieee

kindly explain clearly the difference between open category rank and all india rank in aieee

Grade:11

2 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear sharat

All India rank is independent of category. open category is gor  general category students

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Alyysa Kingston
18 Points
11 years ago

Suppose,I get a rank in 6 lakhs(All India Rank) but I get a rank in 20,000 when it comes to category rank(ST) all over India,will I be judged according to the All India Rank which is in 6 lakhs or I will be judged according to the category rank?

Do let know:)

Also if I get 90,000 in state but I get 400 rank when it comes to category in state,can I get NIT if HS quota be considered?

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free