Sir i got 90.2% CBSE 12th, and JEE-IIT in Extended Merit List (EML). In AIEEE-2009 All India Rank is 40841, Category 31164 State Rank 1379 , Category - 876 i am in General Catogory. i like to do Mechanical Engineering , Aeronautic Engineering and Aerospace (IISRO). pls. advise which college i can get admission through Extended Merit List and AIEEE.

Sir i got 90.2% CBSE 12th, and JEE-IIT in Extended Merit List (EML).

In AIEEE-2009 All India Rank is 40841, Category 31164

State Rank 1379 , Category - 876 i am in General Catogory.  i like to do Mechanical Engineering , Aeronautic Engineering and Aerospace (IISRO). pls. advise which college i can get admission through Extended Merit List and AIEEE.

Grade:

1 Answers

askiitian Expert
8 Points
14 years ago

Dear Vivin,

Total no. of seats through EML counsellingis just 2000 for which 1000 students who wont be getting any seats through merit list counselling are also eligible. So, if you have rank after 1000 in EML you better dont hope anything there. Regerding the branch you have chosen thats most likely to get closed at 250 - 300 in EML..

Regarding you AIEEE rank, its not good enough to get you in some decent college.

Refer to the last year cutoff details : -

www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/aieee-engineering-counsellings.aspx

Since you have good scire in 12th boards implies that at least you have worked hard. You shuld better take a one year drop to get well rank in next year JEE.

You can join  www.Askiitians.com  as askiitians is India’s first educational portal offering completely online-interactive-realtime resources and video solutions for preparation of IIT-JEE and other engineering entrance exams.

Here you will get online-interactive-realtime learning sessions, problem solving sessions, strategy sessions, counseling sessions from IITians.

There are many packages available in askiitians.com but i wud advise you to join course for one year .i.e. RIP1

And for more information regarding packages, click here :www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx

Thanks and All the Best !!!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free