my all india rank is above lakh but state rank is 5722 in gen category..can i get any college of my state??is there any counselling reservation for state candidates??and if yes,how can i apply??do reply...pls

my all india rank is above lakh but state rank is 5722 in gen category..can i get any college of my state??is there any counselling reservation for state candidates??and if yes,how can i apply??do reply...pls

Grade:12

1 Answers

askiitian Expert
8 Points
14 years ago

Dear Anjali,

Sorry to say you that your rank is very poor and this rank of yours isn't going to fetch you any seats in AIEEE colleges and you must be aware of the fact that state reservation quota has been removed from AIEEE counselling. You can only apply foe various private engineering colleges. Here is a list of bangalore engineering college for which you could opt for : -

• University Visveswarya College of Engineering,  K R Circle, Bangalore 560 001
  • Sr. Krishnarajendra Silver Jubilee Technology Institute, K R Circle, B’lore 1

Private Aided Colleges

• B M S College of Engineering,Bull Temple Road, Basavanagudi, Bangalore - 560 019

Private UN-Aided Colleges

• Acharya Patasala Rural College of Engineering,Somanahalli, Near Bangalore
  • AMC Engineering College, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore
  • B T L Institute of Technology & Management, Bommasandra, Near Bangalore
  • Bangalore Institute of Technology, Visveswarapura, K R Road,  Bangalore - 560 004.
  • Dayananda Sagar College of Engg,Shavige Malleshwara Hills, Kumaraswamy Layout,  Bangalore - 78
  • Dr Ambedkar Institute of Technology,Mallathally, (Near Jnana Bharati  Campus) Bangalore - 560 056
  • East Point College of Engineering & Technology,Bayappanahalli, Near Bangalore
  • Ghousia College of Engineering,Ramanagara, Bangalore dist -571511  ( Bangalore Rural )
  • H.K.B.K. College of Engineering,6/1, Cantonment Railway Station Road, Bangalore.
  • Islamia Institute of Technology,Bannerghatta National Park Road , Bangalore  - 560 076
  • J.S.S.Academy of Technical Education,Jayanagar, Bangalore
  • K S Institute of Technology, Raghuvanahally Near Bangalore
  • M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology,Gokul Extn Bangalore - 560 054
  • M V Jayaraman College of Engineering,Near Whitefield,  Bangalore  - 560 067
  • PES Institute of Technology, 100 Feet Ring Road,  Hoskerehalli, Banashankari III stage , Bangalore -85.
  • Rashtreeya Vidyalaya College of Engineering  (R V College) Mysore Road, Bangalore - 560 059
  • Revana Siddeshwara Institute of Technology,Chokkanahally , Near Bangalore
  • Shirdi Sai Engineering College,Magadi Main Road, Bedrahalli, Viswaneedam Bangalore -560 091
  • Sir M Visweswaraiah Institute of Technology,Hunasamaranahalli, Bettahalasur, Bangalore  - 562 157
  • Sri. Belimatha Mahasamsthana Institute of Technology,Nelamangala, Bangalore Sub-urb
  • Vemana Institute of Technology,Marasur, Near Bangalore
  • Vivekananda Institute of Technology,Kengeri,  Bangalore Sub-urb

Thank you.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free