Dear Sirs, AIEEE 2010, physics, Qno 15, one was to calculate the wavelength of photons .....and easy to calculate that 5 Nanomters. NCERT text book describes UV Spectrum upto 1 nanometer. I had my doubts but I went with what I had read on NCERT textbook......now all solved papers call this Xray.......could there be two correct answers, or should I take it that I am wrong....could one raise this issue and authorities would listen?

Dear Sirs, AIEEE 2010, physics, Qno 15, one was to calculate the wavelength of photons .....and easy to calculate that 5 Nanomters. NCERT text book describes UV Spectrum upto 1 nanometer. I had my doubts but I went with what I had read on NCERT textbook......now all solved papers call this Xray.......could there be two correct answers, or should I take it that I am wrong....could one raise this issue and authorities would listen?

Grade:

1 Answers

Sourabh Singh IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2104 Points
7 years ago
Hii
You can go for RTI and file this stuff. If you are right you will get marks for that but if you are wrong nothing subsanial will happen .In order to get he detailed answer you can visit our website and can get the deailed answers

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free