dear sir i am expecting around 110-120 in JEE, 130-140 in aieee and 158 marks in srmeee, i bit confused what to do ,where to go.please help me out.i belong to OBC ,can i get any good pvt or govt colleges .please give some lists of colleges i am eligible for it with above marks so that i can satisfy myself with above performance.please rply soon.

dear sir i am expecting around 110-120 in JEE, 130-140 in aieee  and 158 marks in srmeee, i bit confused what to do ,where to go.please help me out.i belong to OBC ,can i get any good pvt or govt colleges .please give some lists of colleges i am eligible for it with above marks so that i can satisfy myself with above performance.please rply soon.

Grade:12

1 Answers

VASANTH KUMAR BALAKRISHNAN
18 Points
13 years ago

Hai Rithesh;

Its hard to get an IIT or NIT with this rank.

SRM is not worth going(believe me).Even i got AIR 74 in SRMEEE(i felt bad for writing it paying Rs750) but doing my B.Tech degree(ECE) in NIT-TRICHY.

Please don't go to any of the deemed universities unless your board exam score is very low.

If you are an OBC candidate i may suggest you to become a dropout and do well in the next year.After all most of the IITians are dropouts.

If at all you want to join a course you may not get a good college that takes its candidates with IIT or AIEEE score.Even in AIEEE counselling don't go to SASTRA and other deemed universities as they are not worthy.

You haven't got your board exam marks yet; but i hope you would get a good score in board.If you want to join a course go by the board exam marks you may get better colleges with that.

BUT STILL DROPOUT IS A BETTER OPTION.If you are ready for droping out start your preparations now and don't waste time;you will surely feel the paper easy next year.

Decision is upto you;

Regards;

Vasanth Kumar Balakrishnan.....................:)

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free