my friend has bubbled 2 bubbles in the same coloumn while filling his aieee roll no. The invigilator there told him to cross the wrong bubble out of the two and fill the next bubble as per roll no. The invigilator was very sure about this way and so my friend did the same. We have also confirmed this kind of situtation from our coaching institutions head . Such kind of incidences have happened before was confirmed by them.He has sent an email and a letter to the ASSISTANT SECRETARY of AIEEE UNIT regarding this , awaiting for their reply. Now I would like to ask you what effect does this have on result. Does the counselling board take it very lightly and provide result without any change by viewing the roll no. written in figures which is correct and other info.? please reply at the earliest

my friend has bubbled 2 bubbles in the same coloumn while filling his aieee roll no. The invigilator there told him to cross the wrong bubble out of the two and fill the next bubble as per roll no. The invigilator was very sure about this way and so my friend did the same. We have also confirmed this kind of situtation from our coaching institutions head . Such kind of incidences have happened before was confirmed by them.He has sent an email and a letter to the ASSISTANT SECRETARY of AIEEE UNIT regarding this , awaiting for their reply. Now I would like to ask you what effect does this have on result. Does the counselling board take it very lightly and provide result without any change by viewing the roll no. written in figures which is correct and other info.? please reply at the earliest

Grade:12

1 Answers

Sourabh Singh IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2104 Points
7 years ago
Hii

there are various ways of confirming your status as student. Roll number is just one of them .Don’t worry about it .You will get the result and the rank too if you have done your paper properly.

For other queries related to IIT JEE you can contact us at 0120-4616500 or you can email us at support@askiitians [dot]com

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free