which one is better phics book for iit prepretions . I E Irodov or H C Verma

which one is better phics book for iit prepretions . I E Irodov or H C Verma

Grade:

4 Answers

Sunil Kumar FP
askIITians Faculty 183 Points
9 years ago
Both the book are required for iit preparation in physics.Its not that which book are good its about how to read it.I suggest you to read or complete HCV first and then go for IEIRODOV .For both of this you can have a solution with you so that you can understand the concept.Moreover the level of IEIRODOV is high,so you cannot jump to the higher level direcly.
Read HCV first
Sunil Kumar FP
9 years ago
Both the book are required for iit preparation in physics.Its not that which book are good its about how to read it.I suggest you to read or complete HCV first and then go for IEIRODOV .For both of this you can have a solution with you so that you can understand the concept.Moreover the level of IEIRODOV is high,so you cannot jump to the higher level direcly.
Read HCV first
Sunil Kumar FP
9 years ago
Both the book are required for iit preparation in physics.Its not that which book are good its about how to read it.I suggest you to read or complete HCV first and then go for IEIRODOV .For both of this you can have a solution with you so that you can understand the concept.Moreover the level of IEIRODOV is high,so you cannot jump to the higher level direcly. Read HCV first
shubham sharda
360 Points
8 years ago
HC verma is good at first level when you have mastered hc verma go forward to ie irodov.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free