hi, my daughter is in grade 9. i would like to start additional training / coaching for entrances. Could you please advise, which is right course to start with. Thanks.

hi,

my daughter is in grade 9.  i would like to start additional training / coaching for entrances.  Could you please advise, which is right course to start with.  Thanks.

Grade:9

2 Answers

Bhavya
askIITians Faculty 1281 Points
7 years ago
Dear sir/mam
Foundation courses for class 9 and 10 are running now-a-days which helps the children to prepare for ntse and olympiads. Also, they help to bridge the gap between 10thand 11th.
For a free demo by askiitians team, please call on our toll-free number or leave your contact details.
Soumya das
35 Points
6 years ago
Dear sir/maam obviously there are many courses but you should choose the best institution...this is because your daughter would be able to reach their from your residence and you can also be in touch about her progress.... I would request you to once try the trial by askIITians...this would be easy as your daughter could go on for coaching at her home and you know it is better for her safety because of the crimes prevailing in India..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free