Hello Sir i have a problem my son is newly Going to study ICSE studies for the 9 th Standard he had Never studied this all he studied Till 6th Standard in mumbai Maharashtra studies and then he continued in London for 3 years and the studies there was completely differrent,so for him ICSE is new so will he able to study 9 th Standard because i dont want him to fail so please help me

Hello Sir i have a problem my son is newly Going to study ICSE studies for the 9th Standard he had Never studied this all he studied Till 6th Standard in mumbai Maharashtra studies and then he continued in London for 3 years and the studies there was completely differrent,so for him ICSE is new so will he able to study 9th Standard because i dont want him to fail  so please help me

Grade:9

2 Answers

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
No, Don’t worry regarding the ICSE. Its not too difficult. I am sure he will be comfortable with it within a month and will give you the good score. Thanks.
yogeswari alla
13 Points
6 years ago
I have been studying in ICSE board for quite sometime..The point is in ICSE your son has to be able to conceptualise easily..Writing to the point answers won’t fetch him much marks..especially  in his BOARDS..He has to elaborate and study the entire syllabus without skipping anything..He should not have any doubts regarding any chapter or else he may have problem while writing the examination...Altogether ICSE board is very easy once he gets the hang of it..I am sure he will be able to pass with flying colors if he starts his prep from the beginning of the session itself

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free