Shanti Sweets Stall was placing an order for making cardboard boxes for packing their sweets. 7Wo sizes of boxes were required. The bigger of dimensions 25 cm x 20 cm x 5 cm and the smallP.r of dimensions 16 cm x 12 cm x 6 cm. For all the overlaps, 6% of the total surface area is required extra. I f the cost of the card board is r 4 for 1000 cm2 find the cost of cardboard required for supplying 250 bo:res of each kind.

Shanti Sweets Stall was placing an order for making cardboard boxes for packing their sweets. 7Wo sizes of boxes were required. The bigger of dimensions 25 cm x 20 cm x 5 cm and the smallP.r of dimensions 16 cm x 12 cm x 6 cm. For all the overlaps, 6% of the total surface area is required extra. I f the cost of the

card board is r 4 for 1000 cm2

find the cost of

cardboard required for supplying 250 bo:res of each kind.

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Pawan Prajapati
askIITians Faculty 60787 Points
3 years ago
Shanti Sweets Stall was placing an order for making cardboard boxes for packing their sweets. 7Wo sizes of boxes were required. The bigger of dimensions 25 cm x 20 cm x 5 cm and the smallP.r of dimensions 16 cm x 12 cm x 6 cm. For all the overlaps, 6% of the total surface area is required extra. I f the cost of the card board is r 4 for 1000 cm2 find the cost of cardboard required for supplying 250 bo:res of each kind.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free