hello,i am studying in class 11.I have iit foundation in myschool and i was in it but i dont think taht i am perfect in physics and chemistry.How can i improve myself to get good rank in jee

hello,i am studying in class 11.I have iit foundation in myschool and i was in it but i dont think taht i am perfect in physics and chemistry.How can i improve myself to get good rank in jee

Grade:11

3 Answers

Eshan
askIITians Faculty 2095 Points
5 years ago
Dear student,

There is nothing to be worried about if you have courage work the problems out. Nothing is different when it comes to preparation of IIT JEE. No one is perfect in all three subjects, and some IITians might be poor at some subjects in the beginning too. The trick is to constantly put in the efforts and wait long enought to find out what your strengths in the subjects are, sometimes they can be enough to get you through. To perform much much better, work even on your weaknesses and clear your way out to the top of the sky. Class 11 is just the beginning, but be careful to not stay loose on the foundation of the your subjects. All the best!
ADARSH SINGH
123 Points
5 years ago
THE FIRST THING YOU HAVE TO DO IS 

TRUST YOURSELF AND BE CONFIDENT!

BECAUSE IT’S NOT HARD TO WORK HARD , BUT IT’S HARD TO PREPARE YOURSELF TO WORK HARD.

SO , FIRST OF ALL , CHOOSE SOME GOOD CONTENT FROM THE LOT.
IF YOU CAN AFFORD ANY STANDARD COACHINGS CONTENT LIKE AAKASH , FIIT JEE , ALLEN , BANSAL ETC. THEN IT WOULD REALLY HELP YOU A LOT .

SECOND THING YOU HAVE TO DO IS JOIN A GOOD TEST SERIES FROM ANY GOOD COACHING INSTITUTES LIKE AITS ORGANISED BY FIIT JEE OR AIATS BY AAKASH ETC. YOU CAN ALSO CHOOSE ONLINE TEST SERIES AND E CONTENTS LIKE ONE FROM ASKIITIANS .

NOW WORK HARD AND PRACTICE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE . PRACTICE IS THE KEY TO SUCCES IN JEE . REMEMBER .

ONE OF MY RELATIVES WHO GOT AIR 3 IN ADVANCED FEW YEARS AGO IS STUDYING AT IIT KANPUR FROM CSE BRANCH , TOLD ME THAT APPROXIMATELY HE SOLVED MORE THAN 120000 QUESTIONS IN HIS 2 YEARS PREPARATION , SO IT REALLY REQUIERES A LOT OF PRACTICE .

ALSO , PLEASE TRUST YOUR CONTENT . WHATEVER YOU ARE STUDYING , DON’T FEEL THAT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF I WAS STUDYING FROM THAT BOOK OR THAT COACHING. JUST TRUST YOUR CONTENT AND YOUR CHOICE.

IN CASE OF PHYSICS , YOU CAN CHOOSE HC VERMA AND RESNIK HALLIDAY FOR A GREAT THEORY , WHILE BOOKS FROM DC PANDEY ARE GREAT FOR CONTINUOUS PRACTICE .

FOR CHEMISTRY , YOU SHOULD DO HARD NCERT , THAT WILL BE MORE THAT ENOUGH FOR MAINS AND FOR ADVANCE , YOU CAN TRY O.P TONDON .

THAT’S ALL FROM ME !
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES , PLEASE REPLY .
THANK YOU , AND HAVE A MARVELLOUS DAY FRIEND !
Deepak Kumar Shringi
askIITians Faculty 4404 Points
5 years ago
hi,
thanks for conidering us.You can prepare chemistry and physics for iit-jee via our online classes in which you dont have to travel anywhere you can easily get all classes sitting at your home.
askIITians is India’s only website that offers Live Online Interactive Classes for preparation of JEE Main/AIEEE, JEE Advanced/IIT-JEE, and many more engineering entrance exams. We make it possible for you to avail the opportunity of personal one to one classes online away from the maddening and meddling crowd.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free