The force between two charged bodies is called

The force between two charged bodies is called

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Pawan Prajapati
askIITians Faculty 60796 Points
2 months ago
Our expert is working on this Class VIII Science answer. We will update the answer very soon.
Yash Patari
askIITians Faculty 2123 Points
2 months ago
Dear student
The force that acts between two objects due to the charge possessed by them is called electrostatic force. It is an attractive and repulsive force in which like charges repel each other whereas unlike charges attract each other. It is also called the Coulomb force.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

Provide a better Answer & Earn Cool Goodies See our forum point policy


Get your questions answered by the expert for free