sir i have not got my all answers to my questions.Sir i sent them anothertime but i only got answers of one question. Please answer all questions or tell me you dont have to answer so i can leave asking questions.How many times i have to send you questions it is just wasting my time.Please send all answers. if you are irritating please tell me so icant waste my time in typing questions .sir please my exams are on 7 th sep and i have clear my douts please it is for my future. please help me it is said that distributing knowladge it will grow. Please help me

sir i have not got my all answers to my questions.Sir i sent them anothertime but i only got answers of one question. Please answer all questions or tell me you dont have to answer so i can leave asking questions.How many times i have to send you questions it is just wasting my time.Please send all answers. if you are irritating please tell me so icant waste my time in typing questions .sir please my exams are on 7th sep and i have clear my douts please it is for my future. please help me it is said that distributing knowladge it will grow. Please help me

Grade:8

1 Answers

Harsh Patodia IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty 907 Points
8 years ago
If you will post them one by one you will get all answers. Please dont post on the same post.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free