Iam not understanding maths concept clearly i take long time to understand.Ihave so many douts but the problem is when i ask anyone they get irritated and when i dont take goood marks they tell me you dont study so you dont good marks.What i do they dont understand my weakness.how can i clear my concept.I take longer time to understand but in between douts everyone irritate and tell me yo are very confused child ehat i do. I except that i am weak .

Iam not understanding maths concept clearly i take long time to understand.Ihave so many douts but the problem is when i ask anyone they get irritated and when i dont take goood marks they tell me you dont study so you dont good marks.What i do they dont understand my weakness.how can i clear my concept.I take longer time to understand but in between douts everyone irritate and tell me yo are very confused child ehat i do. I except that i am weak .

Grade:8

3 Answers

Carmel Emmanuel
99 Points
8 years ago
You are not one having this problem many children face problems like u in maths. First u dont get worried. Firstly u need to fresh up ur mind and make a mood to study maths. Maths is a subject that requires lot of concentration. Clear your mind be cool and calm and focus on topic while understanding convepts. First u do some basic part of chapter. If u r getting doubt first analyse yourself. If not cleared then ask. Even if they get irritated. Dont get fed up only do lots and lots of practice. Try not to hurry while understanding the topic and with full concentration try to visualize and understand the topic. 
Prabhakar ch
577 Points
8 years ago
nothing is there in maths it is very easy concept first you have understand the concept carefull when your sir/madam are telling listen that and understand the concept next solve problems by your own
raj
383 Points
8 years ago
hello,
dont upset learn basics.slow is the best for speed.hostenslowly.........................all the best..................

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free