Hi. I am Aaryan of 8th std. I am really disturbed as I got 79 out of 90 marks in my school exams. I find many problems difficult to work out.Please help. How can I improve my mathamatical skills?

Hi. I am Aaryan of 8th std. I am really disturbed as I got 79 out of 90 marks in my school exams.
I find many problems difficult to work out.Please help.
How can I improve my mathamatical skills?

Grade:8

3 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ aaryan 
truely speaking 8th grade maths are of very easy level . 
frst of all ncert is the only book that u have to study . 
and if u want to improve your maths calculation skill , then do try out some vedic maths tricks and also the shortcut intrest calculation skill . 
and if u want extra books , then u can take math genious ( junior edition ) by mtg publication also . 
HOPE IT HELPS 
ALL THE BEST ..
Piyush Kumar Behera
417 Points
7 years ago
See these marks are not of much important to your career but of course they teach you a lesson so that you analyze your mistake and try to improve.For 8 grade all you need to do is do mathematics accurately without any mistakes(silly too).Because it is going to help you later and you wont get enough time then to focus on such areas.You can practice ncert books more and more,and never ever mug up mathematics or ever try to do so.You can go for vedic mathematics too..
Amrita Haloi
11 Points
6 years ago
You have to pratcise much more in math....8th standrad though easy But Mind it Only Practise makes us perfect keep practsing math when you got time

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free