how to prepare for maths annual exams.how to get first in maths . how should i draw circum circle and inircle .how can i do perimeter and solids easily.

how  to  prepare   for   maths   annual   exams.how   to   get   first in   maths .  how   should  i   draw   circum   circle  and   inircle .how  can   i   do    perimeter   and   solids   easily.

Grade:6

8 Answers

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
Dear Student,

You must practice for more problems for your text book as well as any one reference book. Also prepare a formula sheet for the quick revision purpose.

Thanks.
GEETHA
32 Points
8 years ago
FIRST REVISE ALL CHAPTERS WHICH ARE EASY AND LEARN ALL FORMULAS AND THEIR USAGES
THEN THEIR APPLICATIONS THEN YOU WILL CRACK IN YOUR EXAMS
SAHIL
3778 Points
8 years ago
IF YOU ARE IN 6TH GRADE PRACTICE NCERT QUESTIONS AND EXAMPLES SOLVING IS ENOUGH FOR YOU. MOREOVER PRACTICE THE NOTES PROVIDED BY YOUR CLASS TEACHER. BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR EXAMS. HOPE YOU WILL GET FIRST POSITION IN YOUR CLASS
Adarsh
733 Points
7 years ago
Try to solve all the problems in ncert atleast 3 times and then refer other books for solving more questions, then succes will be with you.
Rishabh Ranjan Das
23 Points
7 years ago
first try to develop your loics and then go for practicing other book sums.for circumcircles,draw perpendcular bisectors,find their intersectio and draw the circle touching all vertices of the triangle.do the same with incenter but only draw angle bisectors.repeat the same process.
Shreyas Patil
131 Points
7 years ago
Practise the Textbook Questions along with the solved questions in the textbook. Keep practising managing your time and thats it. No one can stop you from getting maximum marks. 
Priyansh
98 Points
6 years ago
stick with ncert the geeta of studies.
Om
111 Points
5 years ago
Dear student 
Maths requires a lot of practce and once you practice it it becomes very easy during examinations. So first do the sums in your textbook then you can try some sums from other reference books.

I hope this answer helps you
With regards
A fellow student

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free