hello,this is hima madhu....i am curious about what are angles

hello,this is hima madhu....i am curious about what are angles

Grade:6

8 Answers

Aravind Achari
askIITians Faculty 24 Points
6 years ago
Its two rays originating from a common point (vertex) with turns between them is called an angle.
Ayan
111 Points
6 years ago
If two rays starting from a point called vertex with distance between them is called an angle.Angles are measured in degrees.
Gitanjali Rout
184 Points
6 years ago
An angle is the amount of rotation of a revolving line with respect to a fixed line. The angle may be measured positive or negative according to the rotation is anti clockwise or clockwise respectively.
Kochouseph
45 Points
6 years ago
An angle is form by two rays starting from the same point. It is measured by using protractor. It is in degree
Vivek
70 Points
6 years ago
If you search this word on google it will tell you the best way by picturising it in different manner. So plz refer google for it
C.Vishaal
39 Points
6 years ago
An angle is a kind
C.Vishaal
39 Points
6 years ago
I answered your question but after posting it, it just disappeared. So I will tell it again. 

An angle is the meeting of two rays. A ray is a line that has one end and the other extending infinitely. A line is a line segment that extends infinitely on both sides. A line segment is a figure formed by the colleciton of points.

A point is something that has no dimension. We have got the definition of a poinnt just from that of an angle over here. Though we mentioned that a point has no dimension, we represent it by a dot for better understanding.

Hope this answer helps.
Priyansh
98 Points
6 years ago
2 arbitrary rays originating from a common point forming a curve between them when couted from anticlockwise direction is called an angle there ar several ways of measuring it like the sexagesimal measue or the centesimal measure

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free