What should I do ? So that I can prepare for JEE from now i.e.from class x onwards. What should be the books I should follow

• What should I do ? So that I can prepare for JEE from now i.e.from class x onwards.
  • What should be the books I should follow

Grade:10

2 Answers

Eshan
askIITians Faculty 2095 Points
5 years ago
Dear student,

Self study is the most important key to sucess in JEE, however a good mentorship is also quite helpful since it helps you provide a direction to your efforts. Other than that, yes, early bird catches the worm. The earlier you start preparting for it, the better. About the books, first you should make up a plan on how you would prepare for it, from a coaching or solely by self study, and then go about looking for the books.

Best wishes and regards.
Deepak Kumar Shringi
askIITians Faculty 4404 Points
5 years ago
Dear Student it gives pleasure to learn that generation today has quite vigilant and active upcoming citizens like you who is concerned about something going to happen after two years, good going, Bravo, My tips for you are toStay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place , then to download previous years’ question paper of JEE mains and advanced and practice solving them, try to enhance speed to answer maximum questions in lesser possible time and finally appear in Jee mains – do well – then appear in JEE Advanced – do well again, It would be better if you would mix the subjects that is do Physics for two-three days, then, may be shift to some topic of Chemistry or Math

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free