My 9th class results are not good and my 10th class session will begin from 1st April 2019, so for scoring good marks in board exams, which tips should I follow in order to achieve my goal(good results in 10th class). Please suggest me.

My 9th class results are not good and my 10th class session will begin from 1st April 2019, so for scoring good marks in board exams, which tips should I follow in order to achieve my goal(good results in 10th class). Please suggest me.

Grade:10

2 Answers

Arun
25750 Points
5 years ago
Dear student

Follow NCERT first. NCERT is must. Just make timetable and follow it.

Good Luck

Regards
Arun
Ayush Anand
126 Points
5 years ago
Hi,
For your information I would like to state that I scored 94 % in my Class 9. But i may share you some tips to echo this result in 10th Boards too.
First clear your mind that 10th Boards are not difficult as 9th Exams... Because 10th Paper is given by whole country and a same set questions are prepared, this means it contains more easy or moderate questions, alike the 9th Internal Exams.
To suceed, You must read all NCERT Books atleast thrice to get a deeper understanding of the topic...
Then get a solved question bank, Oswaal is a good choice.
After this when your boards are near, prcatice last 10 years paper (by Oswaal) and atleast 10 Sample Papers (either take Arihnat or Oswaal or ULike).
Then say to yourself that yes, you can do and suceed.
After this please be calm and have self-confidence.
I hope you would have good grades in Class 10th !! All the Best !!

Thanks

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free