I could not study for iit in class 11. I studied only subjective. But i want to be an iitian and get a good rank in iits. How can i get it as my objective concepts of class 11 are not good. I hope to get some guidance and help.

I could not study for iit in class 11. I studied only subjective. But i want to be an iitian and get a good rank in iits. How can i get it as my objective concepts of class 11 are not good. I hope to get some guidance and help.

Grade:12

4 Answers

Sandeep Bhamoo
443 Points
5 years ago
but now you would have to study each topic of 12 class deeply and at about four months before your boards tour class 12 course should be complete and after that for one month you eould have to study only the basics of class11 wish you all the very best for your preperation and hope my advice would be helpful to you . Please do approve this reply
Ravleen Kaur
askIITians Faculty 1452 Points
5 years ago
Hello student,

To be IITIANS you must practise objective questions because it makes your concept clear and even understands your skill to solve them in effective manner with proper time management.

Please do test series and practise last year question papers and refer any objective book.

Regards
Ravleen Kaur
Kiran Gill
14 Points
5 years ago
As almost 50% syllabus is from class 11 would I be able to do good in such a small time? I m a bit worried.
Ravleen Kaur
askIITians Faculty 1452 Points
5 years ago
Hello student

You dont need to worry, you will surely do that. Just manage your time and trust yourself.

Regards
Ravleen Kaur
All the best for bright future

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free