I am confused about my brach a lot. I am sure that I will persue science and that to A group. I am not worried about my 11th and 12 th . But i am just worried I do not take up a wrong field and that too in a wrong University. I know being at this level, you would be a master in your field. But I also acknowledge that you would have explored about the options in engineering and the best colleges except IIT(i know about it..). I just gave an aptitude test in which my results were as follows :- Maths 90 percentile Logical Reasoning 80 percentile but, mechanical reasoning 15 percentile I would appreciate your help for me to get to know about the branches and colleges.

I am confused about my brach a lot. I am sure that I will persue science and that to A group. I am not worried about my 11th and 12th. But i am just worried I do not take up a wrong field and that too in a wrong University. I know being at this level, you would be a master in your field. But I also acknowledge that you would have explored about the options in engineering and the best colleges except IIT(i know about it..). I just gave an aptitude test in which my results were as follows :-
Maths 90 percentile
Logical Reasoning 80 percentile
but, 
mechanical reasoning 15 percentile
I would appreciate your help for me to get to know about the branches and colleges.

Grade:10

1 Answers

Saurabh Koranglekar
askIITians Faculty 10335 Points
5 years ago
Dear student

Yes, it is a critical juncture in one's life at this moment. Please feel free to discuss your problems by explaining a more “ But i am just worried I do not take up the wrong field and that too in a wrong University. “ when you mention this what all fields you have and what all university options you have, also, please explain what kind of aptitude test did you take what is the authenticity and decision making power such test has as of now in your pursuit for higher education

Regards

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free