I am a class 10 th student. I wish to be the topper of my school. As per overall SA 1 results I have 12 marks less than the topper. In this case help me as to how I can lure the examiners by my presentation and how can I become topper? My school is a cbse school.

I am a class 10th student. I wish to be the topper of my school. As per overall SA 1 results I have 12 marks less than the topper. In this case help me as to how I can lure the examiners by my presentation and how can I become topper? My school is a cbse school.

Grade:10

3 Answers

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
Dear Student, Improve your presentation skills. Try to elobarate the things and also use the lebelled diagrams wherever necessary. Give the complete discription of the stated concepts.
Gaurav Manmode
22 Points
8 years ago
Is my result totally dependant on SA 2, I mean for the marks and for the percentage I would get the admission in 11th? I am not talking about cgpa here.
Arun
25 Points
8 years ago
Actually, you’ve got it all wrong.
     CBSE is functioning in such a way that they expect a student to perform well throughout the year. As a result, your admission in 11th is depended upon your CGPA, not your SA2 marks. Let me elaborate.
       First of all, lets look at how your CGPA is calculated.(If you already know, please skip to the next paragraph). 10% of your FA’s(out of 100) and 30% of your SA’s(out of 90) is taken. For FA4, PSA marks are taken(10% of that too). This adds up to 100%(of course). If you get more than 91% in this overall for the whole year, you get an A1 i.e 2 points for each subject. If it is an A2, then it is 1.8 points and so on. Add all of these points up, and you get your CGPA upon which your 11th admission is depended.
 So this means you have to do well throughout the year.
For a good end result(like 10/10 CGPA):-
  1.  Score well throughout the year
  2. Get good marks in PSA (PSA lifts your CGPA through some magic)
  3. Don’t lose out in extra curriculars and PSA-they push your reputation up if they are good, but pull you down if they are horrible.
  4. Get your CCE marks to be the best by following Vijay Mukati’s technique(as told above).
 But one thing I would like to say is-Don’t run after these marks, just be contended if you understand the concepts. This is because our education system is based upon entrance exams.
  If you follow these techniques, I am sure you will fulfill your dreams.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free