Hi sir/miss, I have a project in which i need to draw 4-7 pictures each for the G1 stage, S stage and G2 stage in Interphase and in the mitosis stage i need to draw 4 -7 pictures for prophase, 1-2 pics for metaphase, 4-7 pics for anaphase, 4-7 pics for telophase and i also need to draw 4-7 pics for cytokinesis. I therefore need help in drawing these pictures because i don’t know a lot about these processes.Also t hese pictures that i need to draw must be basic and it needs to show the process.

Hi sir/miss,
I have a project in which i need to draw 4-7 pictures each for the G1 stage, S stage and G2 stage in Interphase and in the mitosis stage i need to draw 4 -7 pictures for prophase, 1-2 pics for metaphase, 4-7 pics for anaphase, 4-7 pics for telophase and i also need to draw 4-7 pics for cytokinesis. I therefore need help in drawing these pictures because i don’t know a lot about these processes.Also these pictures that i need to draw must be basic and it needs to show the process.

Grade:9

1 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
8 years ago
YOU CAN REFER CLASS 11 BIOLOGY  NCERT BOOK CHAPTER 10 WHERE CLEAR AND EASY DIAGRAMS ARE ALSO GIVEN.
BEST OF LUCK

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free