Hi. Basically my question is not based on science. Grade 10 boards have completed and I am waiting for my results with greatest expectations. I really want to get grade point 10 but I wanted to know if I could. Suppose I get a1 for all fa`s for a subject and sa1 I got b1 and sa2 I got a2, will the total be updated to be an a1? I really want to know.. the b1 i got is really high. Just two marks for a2. Please answer my question.

Hi. Basically my question is not based on science. Grade 10 boards have completed and I am waiting for my results with greatest expectations. I really want to get grade point 10 but I wanted to know if I could. Suppose I get a1 for all fa`s for a subject and sa1 I got b1 and sa2 I got a2, will the total be updated to be an a1? I really want to know.. the b1 i got is really high. Just two marks for a2. Please answer my question.

Grade:10

1 Answers

Umakant Biswal
753 Points
6 years ago
dear student 
yes , it should upgrade , its just an average of all , single grade not matter much in 10th . and cbse have 1 more offscaling feature in clss 10th . 
in that if you get A1 in physical education , work edu etc , then your 1 subject mark will upgrade to 2 points , means if b1 , it will converted to a1 . 
HOPE IT GET CLEARED 
KINDLY APPROVE 
CHEERS 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free