Heredity And Evolution Class 10 MCQ Pdf Question 26. To study the natural phenomenon of inheritance, Mendel selected the pea plants. Which of the following properties were suitable for their studies? (i) Plants would easily self pollinate or cross-pollinate in nature. (ii) Plants were easily grown in garden soil with a considerably shorter generation time. (iii) Pea plants do not require the true-breeding for hybridisation experiments. (iv) Many parts of the plant such as pod, seed, flower, cotyledons showed distinct phenotypes. (a) (i), (ii) and (iii). (b) (ii) and (iv). (c) (i) and (ii). (d) (ii), (iii) and (iv).

Heredity And Evolution Class 10 MCQ Pdf Question 26. To study the natural phenomenon of inheritance, Mendel selected the pea plants. Which of the following properties were suitable for their studies?
(i) Plants would easily self pollinate or cross-pollinate in nature.
(ii) Plants were easily grown in garden soil with a considerably shorter generation time.
(iii) Pea plants do not require the true-breeding for hybridisation experiments.
(iv) Many parts of the plant such as pod, seed, flower, cotyledons showed distinct phenotypes.
(a) (i), (ii) and (iii).
(b) (ii) and (iv).
(c) (i) and (ii).
(d) (ii), (iii) and (iv).

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Pawan Prajapati
askIITians Faculty 60787 Points
2 years ago
Answer: b

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION