7. Three beakers labelled as A, B and C each containing 25 ml of water were taken. A small amount of NaOH, anhydrous CuSO4 and NaCl were added to the beakers A, B and C respectively. It was observed that there was an increase in the temperature of the solution contained in beakers A and B, whereas in case of beaker C, the temperature of the solution falls. Which one of the following statement(s) is (are) correct? (i) In beakers A and B, exothermic process has occurred. (ii) In beakers A and B, endothermic process has occuBftd. (iii) In beaker C exothermic process has occurred. (iv) In beaker C endothermic process has occurred. (a) (i) only (b) (ii) only (c) (i) and (iv) (d) (iv), (ii) and (iii)

7. Three beakers labelled as A, B and C each containing 25 ml of water were taken. A small amount of NaOH, anhydrous CuSO4 and NaCl were added to the beakers A, B and C respectively. It was observed that there was an increase in the temperature of the solution contained in beakers A and B, whereas in case of beaker C, the temperature of the solution falls. Which one of the following statement(s) is (are) correct?
(i) In beakers A and B, exothermic process has occurred.
(ii) In beakers A and B, endothermic process has occuBftd.
(iii) In beaker C exothermic process has occurred.
(iv) In beaker C endothermic process has occurred.
(a) (i) only
(b) (ii) only
(c) (i) and (iv)
(d) (iv), (ii) and (iii)

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Pawan Prajapati
askIITians Faculty 60787 Points
2 years ago
Answer: c

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION