sir! my question is a general one. i wanted to ask you that is it possible to qualify jee exam by self studing and if it is then please suggest some methods.

sir! my question is a general one. i wanted to ask you that is it possible to qualify jee exam by self studing and if it is then please suggest some methods.

Grade:10

2 Answers

Jayakrishna Natarajan
39 Points
8 years ago
Yes!! it is very much possible to qualify and get a good rank in JEE Adv by doing self studies
  1. Do sincere study.
  2. Complete XI and XII NCERT books of all PCM by 1-1.5 years, that is if u start by XI then complete by XII semester or before.
  3. Simultaneously as u complete a chapter complete any reference book like HCV for physics or something like that.. Please take advice of ref book from someone else.
  4. And as u complete more and more chapters, solve chapter wise previous year question papers.. They r available in the market..
  5. Join any test series or find any JEE online test generator and do them.. As u write the papers, find where u r doing your mistake and tackle with the help of teachers or parents.
  6. Clear each and every concept in PCM, go to the root and understand them.
  7. Never lose your confidence anytime and just keep practicing
RAMCHANDRARAO
159 Points
8 years ago
IN PREPARATION OF IIT JEE SELF STUDY OR COACHING NOT MATTER’S YOU HAVE TO LEARN SUBJECT AND PRACTICE RELATIVE PROBLEMS IF THERE ANY PROBLEM  YOU HAVE TO ASK RESPECTIVE SIR FIRSTLY YOU SHOULD BELIEVE YOUR SELF I HAVE TO DO THAT ONE ALL THE BEST

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free