Please help me guys...!!! I want to get a reference of a good book for practicing maths for IIT . I am a class 11 student. Can you tell me which would be the apt book for me... --- Arpan Kumar Nayak

Please help me guys...!!!
I want to get a reference of a good book for practicing maths for IIT . I am a class 11 student. Can you tell me which would be the apt book for me...
                                   --- Arpan Kumar Nayak

Grade:11

9 Answers

sajid
615 Points
8 years ago
aspirants materials are best

grenade
2061 Points
8 years ago
You can prefer cengage books
grenade
2061 Points
8 years ago
sammohini
52 Points
8 years ago
i guess R D SHARMA 11th n 12th books... n arihant n cengage books may help u bro..!!!
Abhinav Yellapragada
41 Points
8 years ago
ARIHANT MATHS BY AMIT AGARWAL WILL HELP YOU

Jyotinder Singh
21 Points
8 years ago
You should first complete the NCERT. I know it sounds too easy, but first complete it, sude by side keep doing RD Sharma, especially circles and trigonometry. After that, Move on to the archives, Prefer the archives by arihant, they have great solutions and well ordered indexes and distribution of topics along with overviews of chapters.
Prajwal Kavad
603 Points
8 years ago
first complete NCERT and NCERT-EXEMPLAR then go for any institute’s book like rsonance or allen or fiitjee

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon
217 Points
8 years ago
If you are very interested in preparing for JEE, you can buy McGraw Hill Comprehensive Mathematics (separate for JEE Main and Advanced)... This book was recommended to me by AskIITIans itself..
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon
217 Points
8 years ago
If you need books for Chemistry and Physics as well, please let me know.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free