please give me some tips and suggestions so that i can crack both class 10 SA1 and SA2 in mathematics . its very urgent,

please give me some tips and suggestions so that i can crack both class 10 SA1 and SA2 in mathematics . its very urgent,

Grade:10

1 Answers

Rinkoo Gupta
askIITians Faculty 81 Points
9 years ago
Class 10th mathematics is an elementary subject and teaches the concept of numbers, basic geometry and trigonometry.

The mathematics of Class 10th helps students in building a basic aptitude and the concepts taught are also beneficial for the students who wish to appear for the aptitude based tests in future.
Some formulas are very general , but in some cases, questions are asked from the middle of such numericals, and you would be asked to identify it.

Make a sheet of important concepts/formulas.

Make sure you know these formulas and most importantly, their usage.

To score well in mathematics in a CBSE exam, it is very important to be completely in synch with your NCERT book.

Almost the entire paper revolves around the concepts given in your NCERT book.

For a problem based question, Read the problem to get an idea of what you’re being asked to do.

Write down what you are given and what you need to find. Work with the things given in a systematic way and try to find what is asked.

Once you are thorough with your revision, start solving the practice papers, unsolved papers and sample papers.

Thanks & Regards
Rinkoo Gupta
AskIITians Faculty

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free