I want to be an iitan and I am studying in an institute Allen it is good but I don't know how many hours of self study and how many questions per day is required to be an iitan can you please suggest me

I want to be an iitan and I am studying in an institute Allen  it is good but I don't know how many hours of self study and how many questions per day is required to be an iitan can you please suggest me 

Grade:11

1 Answers

amish bharti
29 Points
5 years ago
See it’s not the quantity of time that you spend over studies ,but the quality of labour and effort you put in during your study hours. You are already a member of one of the leading institutes of the country and just focus on following the curriculum properly.practice endless no. of mock test papers and go through previous years papers for getting a hold on the marks distribution of various topics. I have recently appeared for JEE Advanced 2018 and strongly suggest to practice mocks regularly to crack the competition. 
best of luck.!!
Enjoy your hobbies and focus on studies , you will be in one of the IITs i can assure you.!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free