i am studying in class 10 cbse......already struggling with math and i can manage to get a2 (i.e 80-90)....i dont know whether to take math in 11.....i heard grade 12 math is really difficult n it will affect ur total percentage.....initially i thought of going for engineering...but after seeing my math performance...i feel i wont even get into ny private engineering college( iit is far beyond expectations )…...i am ready to work hard how much ever....should i go for math ?i am not at all good at other optional subject available in my skool

i am studying in class 10 cbse......already struggling with math and i can manage to get a2 (i.e 80-90)....i dont know whether to take math in 11.....i heard grade 12 math is really difficult n it will affect ur total percentage.....initially i thought of going for engineering...but after seeing my math performance...i feel i wont even get into ny private engineering college( iit is far beyond expectations )…...i am ready to work hard how much ever....should i go for math ?i am not at all good at other optional subject available in my skool

Grade:

1 Answers

Harsh Patodia IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty 907 Points
9 years ago
If you can work hard and you like Maths you should go for it.
Dont make your aim based on your marks
First choose what you want to do, set an aim and then work hard for that.
Numbers can change easily once to start working dedicatedly towrads your aim.

If you want to go in a stream which does not require maths then it will be a wise decision provided you dont like maths.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free