Thank you for registering.

One of our academic counsellors will contact you within 1 working day.

Please check your email for login details.
MY CART (5)

Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

How to find the value of x in above triangle. I got all angles in it but only x and its adjacent angles i do' t get.

How to find the value of x in above triangle.  I got all angles in it but only x and its adjacent angles i do' t get.

Question Image
Grade:10

11 Answers

Darpan Verma
58 Points
4 years ago
Your answer is absolutely wrong because i am getting two values of x from two different ways . if you are confident about your question just tell from where you have brought this question
Suraj
22 Points
4 years ago
Will you tell me both the answers. My brother teacher asked this question and he asked me and i asked you
Darpan Verma
58 Points
4 years ago
Your answer x = 40°. You can solve it by theorem that a exterior angle of triangle is equal to two opposite interior angles.Take the small triangle in which x is present.
Darpan Verma
58 Points
4 years ago
Get my answer verified by your brother. .........................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Suraj
22 Points
4 years ago
No hi is telling ans is 30°. And his teacher had told its solution||||||`|``|`||||||||,,,,,,...................................................................
Darpan Verma
58 Points
4 years ago
Please see that anything more is given in the question.Your answer 30 cannot be considered wrong because if we keep 30 at the place of x then all values seem to be correct but also try to keep anything between 10 and 100 then also all the values will be correct.I HAVE THINKED A LOT ON THIS QUESTION AND I WANT THAT WEATHER YOU CHECK THE QUESTION CAREFULLY OTHERWISE ASK FOR SOLUTION FROM YOUR TEACHER AND SHOW ME.
Suraj
22 Points
4 years ago
Here is no image option i want to send you image of solution..............................................................
Suraj
22 Points
4 years ago
Or you tell me your fb or whatsapp no........................................................................................................
Suraj
22 Points
4 years ago
Do you go solution.......... I send it on askiitians.con.......................................................................
Darpan Verma
58 Points
4 years ago
My e mail id is : darpan5552@gmailYou can send me solution on thus email. ................................. ...............................
Suraj
22 Points
4 years ago
I asket teacher he told me i got this question from youtube chanal (hardest easy question) search it on youtube you will get solution

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

Provide a better Answer & Earn Cool Goodies See our forum point policy

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free