Ex 5.1 Class 7 Maths Question 13. Fill in the blanks: (i) If two angles are complementary, then the sum of their measures is ______ . (ii) If two angles are supplementary, then the sum of their measures is ______ . (iii) Two angles forming a linear pair are ______ . (iv) If two adjacent angles are supplementary, they form a ______ . (v) If two lines intersect at a point, then the vertically opposite angles are always ______ . (vi) If two lines intersect at a point, and if one pair of vertically opposite angles are acute angles, then the other pair of vertically opposite angles are ______ .

Ex 5.1 Class 7 Maths Question 13.
Fill in the blanks:
(i) If two angles are complementary, then the sum of their measures is ______ .
(ii) If two angles are supplementary, then the sum of their measures is ______ .
(iii) Two angles forming a linear pair are ______ .
(iv) If two adjacent angles are supplementary, they form a ______ .
(v) If two lines intersect at a point, then the vertically opposite angles are always ______ .
(vi) If two lines intersect at a point, and if one pair of vertically opposite angles are acute angles, then the other pair of vertically opposite angles are ______ .

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Pawan Prajapati
askIITians Faculty 60787 Points
2 years ago
Solution: (i) 90° (ii) 180° (iii) Supplementary (iv) Linear pair (v) Equal (vi) Obtuse angle

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free