can you give me study tips for maths? i try to put my best in maths everytime but, i find it very difficult. can you suggest some tips or strategies to study maths

can you give me study tips for maths? i try to put my best in maths everytime but, i find it very difficult. can you suggest some tips or strategies to study maths

Grade:10

1 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
8 years ago
Study in smarter way:- Make your concept in any topic in maths crystal clear. Try to understand the topic as deep as possible as then only you will be able to implement properly without committing any conceptual mistake. An another benefit of this approach will be like you can create your own tips & tricks/shorcuts to approach a problem.
Follow a proper study material:- A study material in which every concept is explained properly using relevant examples & proper questions. Try study material which have various difficulty level question which further helps you to know how much you actually know a topic. Practice as much as possible.
At this you will also get FREE JEE RESOURCES like demo JEE study material, JEE study planner, JEE video lectures. You can also request for free online classes and demo test.
Regular assessment :- Since, you will be facing on of the toughest engineering examination you need to check yourself this method is true not only maths but also for physics & chemistry as well. As your JEE rank will be decided on the basis of how fast and how accurately you solve a problem.

Before reading any book, read it's preface/foreword.

The preface usually contains the following information:
1. Audience: Who the book is intended for?
2. Pedagogy: i.e what are the prerequisites for reading the book, and in what sequence the topics in the book should be covered.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free