Askiitians team will contact you once you register.
School Tie Up Program
Welcome to India’s number online academy for IIT JEE and AIEEE and PMT!
Your school can be a centre of learning in true manners if you believe in concept of total education. We are offering a program in which we have integrated IIT JEE / AIEEE and PMT with school curriculum. We will provide online classes only with the help of ex-iitians who are the true teacher material. The classes will be online, completely live and interactive. The students can see the teachers and ask their queries at any point of time. Each student will be provided with hard copy comprehensive study material, Daily practice papers, All India test series and regular tests. The classes are recorded and given to the schools so that students can revise the sessions also. The class timings will be as per the convenience of the school.
All the school requires is Internet connection (512 KBPS Min,), a speaker system, cordless mic, white board and a projector.
For any information/query, please contact Manish Kumar - 09871751385
CBSE NOTIFICATION FOR DIGITAL CLASSROOMS
Register your school
AskIITians experts have designed a tool to measure your readiness to implement online IIT JEE /AIEEE /PMT /CBSE school tutoring program in your school. Please help us getting all the answers precisely so that we can assess the best.
1. Your school requires quality teachers for Science subject – yes / no
2. All teachers are able to cover the syllabus efficiently on time – yes / no
3. The students in a class are learning the minutes of courses – yes / no
4. You are able to measure the performance of students as well as teachers – yes / no
5. Does your school provide Engineering / Medical coaching to make the students ready to face the challenges – yes / no
6. Does your school have teachers and study material to provide the students for Engineering & Medical exams – yes / no
7. Are the children of your school going for engineering / medical coaching after school hours – yes / no
If you are interested in implementing askIITians (IIT JEE / AIEEE / PMT / CBSE School tutoring program) in your school, or want to get more information about askIITians
School Tie Up Program
ASkiitians – IIT JEE and PMT classes in school – An Overview
Askiitians.com - Top Success in IIT-JEE / PMT & Boards for schools
Every parent dreams of a great career for his/her child. Askiitians integrated school program is a dream materialized into reality for all parents & aspiring students. This is a program which will help you achieve probably the best in everything that a student can aspire for. Best possible performance in IIT-JEE, best possible performance in board exams & developing thorough and healthy personality with all the inputs required for constant success in the world. If you are determined to leave a mark of your own on Planet Earth, get ready to involve with the best brains.
Program Focus & Objectives
Askiitians Program prepares a student for IIT-JEE, other Engineering Entrance Exams / Medical entrance, International Olympiads, KVPY, & Excellence in Boards.
Askiitians is a revolution in school education; in fact education at all levels. Askiitians prepares a student for IIT-JEE / PMT within a school schedule ensuring top success in IIT-JEE / PMT as well as XII board exams. The focus is on overall Academic Excellence in XI / XII Boards + IIT-JEE or PMT.
- Entire course coverage in 5 modules – through online classes with ex-iitians, the true teacher material
- Single comprehensive study material:
- Daily practice problems (DPP): On each chapter students will be given chapter practice problems which they have to attempt and submit before the beginning of the next chapter. These solutions will be checked by the faculty and will be returned to the students with remarks and suggestions. Thus helping every student to have a very strong command over fundamental conceptual knowledge very crucial for getting Top ranks.
- All India Test Series (AITS) to develop examination temperament. Mock Board Test Series across the country for all askiitian students.
- Regular feedbacks & test analysis sessions.- each Saturday
- National & International Olympiads : Additional course material and specialized training sessions.
Issues Concerning You
- One Year Integrated School program for IIT JEE 2012 – for class XII studying students
- Two Year Integrated School Program for IIT-JEE, 2013 – for class XI studying students
School time should be 100% effective for IIT-JEE preparation while simultaneously guiding you to an excellent performance in Board Exams. A very effective coaching for IIT-JEE / PMT where teachers create new problems and therefore prepare you for all challenges for these tough exams.School studies and IIT-JEE / PMT coaching should be synchronized i.e. the topic being done in IIT-JEE coaching and school should be same and studies should complement each other.
Let us look at the current scenario by taking the following illustration:
As a result, student is under immense stress because of:
- Total time available in a day-24 Hrs.
- Time required for sleep 7 hrs minimum.
- Exercise etc. ½ hrs
- Relaxation ½ hrs
- Daily routine e.g. meals, bath etc. 2 hrs
- Time left for studies per day 14 hrs
- Time left for studies per week 98 hrs
- Time spent in school @ 6 hrs / day 30 hrs
- Time required for self study and school assignments / week 20 hrs
- Time spent at IIT-JEE coaching institute @ 4 hrs / day, 4 days / week 16 hrs
- Time required for self-study for IIT-JEE preparation / week 32 – 64 hrs
- Travel time for school and institute @ 2 hrs / day for 5 days 10 hrs approx
- Total time required (minimum) 108 hrs
- The above situation clearly indicates an impossible situation. This situation is obviously impacting the all important self-study part of IIT-JEE and Board preparation.
- Time: This scenario leaves absolutely minimum time for self studies, leave aside time for other things like co-curricular activities, sports, social activities etc which are so mportant for his / her personality development.
- Learning: Due to the lack of synergy between school studies and coaching – the student comes under immense pressure from both. It so happens that he / she will be studying two different topics of the same subject on the same day. He / she will not be able to give total optimal time for a topic from IIT-JEE / PMT perspective. This leads to ineffective grounding of concepts and does not allow him / her to perform optimally in both IIT-JEE / PMT as well as Boards.
- Clash of Priorities: The school priority is to get good results in Boards and the institute’s priority is that the student should perform well in IIT-JEE / PMT . Both create a pressure on the student to set his priority as what they want. This creates confusion in the student’s minds. Parents also add to this as they are not certain about IIT-JEE / PMT and therefore tell the student to make sure that Board performance is good for a backup.
HOW DOES THE CHANGE IN IIT-JEE AFFECT YOU?
The IIT JEE perspective
The IIT-JEE council has taken the decision to modify the pattern in the JEE as well as change the eligibility criteria. Now it is necessary to secure at least 60% marks aggregate in XII Boards to be eligible for IIT-JEE. As you are aware about the fact that the preparation for IIT-JEE always helps for board exams as application part of the concept is sharpened in the process. Askiitians has always emphasized on the importance of school studies. The same is reflected from the fact that we are introducing one and two years Integrated School Programs where students prepare for competitive exams along with school studies.
The JEE council has announced only two attempts for appearing in IIT-JEE. This means students have to take the first attempt in the year in which he/she appears in the XII Board Examinations very seriously. Testing pattern of IIT-JEE keeps on changing but the key aspect of the tests is to judge the analytical ability of the aspirants along with the core knowledge of the subjects.
What is an integrated school program?
- A study program in the school with a synergistic approach to the Board studies as well as IIT-JEE / PMT preparation.
- A program that ensures best teachers (ex-IITians & medical professionals) for IIT-JEE / PMT preparation.
- A program that eliminates the opposite pressure forces on the student.
- A program for Boards as well as IIT-JEE / PMT Preparation - that will complement each other.
- A program that will prepare students extremely well for not only IIT-JEE / PMT and board exams but for all other engineering entrance exams and medical exams.
- A study plan that will ease out the pressure on the time for the student – unlocking lots of extra time required /must for self studies, which you would not have got earlier and also giving him sufficient time for co-curricular activities, sports, and social activities etc which are so important for his / her personality development.
Benefits of the students
- Students enrolling in this program will have an integrated study plan.
- The studies for both Boards as well as IIT-JEE / PMT will be controlled and executed by school authorities and askiitians
- This would mean that no matter the student would be going through two separate schedules and classes for the same subject but he / she has not to struggle with catching up the concepts.There will be two classes each of P, C, and M that will take care of both, Board studies as well as IIT-JEE Preparation and complement each other.
- Complete technical support and equipments and other support will be provided to the schools and students.
Subjects Offered in ASKIITIANS - Two Year Integrated School Program: -
Class Schedule & Frequency
Classes will be conducted in the associated school in the form of a separate section; generally from about 3:00 am to 5:00 pm for 5/6 days a week (exact schedule will depend upon the associated school).