Remote Instructional Program
Askiitians.com launches 450 hours and 650 hours RIP courses (Remote Instructional Program) – RIP I and RIP II, where a group of 40 ex-IITians would be conducting the classes
for 2013 - 2014. This is the largest ever group of ex-IITians working together for a single cause in the educational field ever!
The student can simply login from his home and attend the live online lecture and discuss the doubts with the teacher.
RIP - I || RIP - II
RIP-I (450 hours course for students who will appear in 2013 - 2014)
- Emphasis laid on problem solving and doubt clearing.
- Comprehensive study material.
- Periodic tests would be conducted on the latest JEE pattern.
- Regular feedbacks & test analysis sessions.
- Home assignments / Workbook.
- Additional help would be provided for XII Board Exams.
- Practice Mock Test Papers would be provided for XII Board Exam.
- Additional help would be provided for AIEEE, DCE, CET etc.
Classroom contact hours of approx 450 hrs would be delivered, Based on the student's needs, the academics would be planned.
We would provide the right mix of classes, problem solving and doubt removal sessions with in-depth, thoroughly revised study material for IIT-JEE. This will help you develop comprehensive understanding of concepts and their applications.
Price –Rs 72,110 /- inclusive of all taxes.
- Graded levels of assignments of varying difficulty will be given on each topic. This will help develop application and analytical skills required for IIT-JEE.
- Periodic tests are a regular feature which would be supplemented by test analysis sessions.
- For almost all topics objective type quizzes would be given.
- At the end of the course, the student would be left with enough time for self-revision, polishing of examination temperament and removal of last moment doubts.
download the form. Please fill the form, affix your photograph, scan it and send it back by email to
Send the form along with the DD by post to :
C/O TransWeb Educational Services
B- 147, Sector - 6
Noida - 201301
Tel: + (0091-120)-4616500 Extn.204