>> Important Exams
>> IIT JEE Main-Advanced
>> JEE Main Advanced-Past Year Papers
1. Monomer A of a polymer of ozonolysis yields two moles of HCHO and one mole of CH3COCHO.
(a) Deduce the structure of A.
(b) Write the structure of “all cis”—form of polymer of compound A.
2. Fill in the blanks
(a) 235U92 + 0n1 ® 137A52 + 97B40 + ……….
(b) 82Se34 ® 2 –1e0 + ……….
3. (a) Calculate the amount of calcium oxide required when it reacts with 852 g of P4O10.
(b) Write the structure of P4O10.
4. An element crystallizes in fcc lattice having edge length 400 pm. Calculate the maximum diameter of atom which can be placed in interstitial site without distorting the structure.
5. 20% surface sites have adsorbed N2. On heating N2 gas evolved from sites and were collected at 0.001 atm and 298 K in a container of volume is 2.46 cm3. Density of surface sites is 6.023 × 1014/cm2 and surface area is 1000 cm2, find out the number of surface sites occupied per molecule of N2.
6. Predict whether the following molecules are iso-structural or not. Justify your answer.
Identify X and Y.
<< Back | Next >>