>> Important Exams
>> IIT JEE Main-Advanced
>> JEE Main Advanced-Past Year Papers
Time : 2 hrs. Max. Marks :100 _______________________________________________________________________
1. This question paper is in two sections and contains eight pages. Section I has 40 objective type questions. Section II has 15 question. There are no negative marks for wrong answers.
Useful data :
2. Answer section I only on the printed form on the third page of the answer book.
3. Answer questions-problems of section II starting from page 4 of the answer book. All parts of a question must be answered sequentially at one place only.
4. Attempt all questions.
5. Answers must be written only in the language of your choice as shown in your admit card.
6. Use of logarithmic tables is permitted.
7. Use of slide rule/Calculator is not permitted.
Gas constant, R = 0.082 litre atm K–1 mol–1 = 1.987 cal K–1 mol–1 = 8.314 J K–1 mol–1 1 Faraday constant = 96.500 Coulombs mol–1 _______________________________________________________________________
1. You must first transfer the Question Paper Code given on top of this section to your answer book in the appropriate box marked Question Paper Code.
2. Answer Section I only on the printed form on the third page of your answer book by writing the appropriate letters (A), (B), (C), (D) against the question number in the table. Answers for section I written in this space alone will be awarded marks.
3. Section I consists of 40 objective type questions.
4. This section should take about one hour to answer.
5. Each question in this section carries 2 marks.
6. Read questions 1 to 28 carefully and choose from amongst the alternatives given below each question the correct lettered choice(s). A question may have one or more correct alternatives. In order to secure any marks for a given question, all correct lettered alternative(s) must be chosen.
1. Which of the following statement(s) is(are) correct when a mixture of NaCI and K2Cr2O7 is gently warmed with conc. H2SO4 :
(A) A deep red vapour is evolved
(B) The vapour when passed into NaOH solution gives a yellow solution of Na2CrO4
(C) Chlorine gas is evolved
(D) Chromyl chloride is formed.
2. Highly pure dilute solution of sodium in liquid ammonia :
(A) Shows blue colour
(B) exhibits electrical conductivity
(C) produces sodium amide
(D) produces hydrogen gas
| Next >>