>> Important Exams
>> IIT JEE
>> IIT JEE 2012
>> IIT JEE 2012 Admit Card
IIT JEE 2012 Admit Card
Detailed Information of IITJEE 2012 Admit card
The Admit card will have the following information regarding the applicant.
- Application Number
- Registration Number
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate
- Date of Birth and Postal Address of the candidate
- Medium of Question Paper
- The Category and Subcategory of the candidate
- Name and Address of the IIT-JEE 2012 Examination Centre which has been allotted to the candidate.
How will a candidate receive his/her IIT JEE 2012 admit card?
Candidates will receive their respective IIT JEE 2012 admit cards by Speed Post on the address given by them on the Application Form
Candidates who have mentioned valid and complete information on their application forms will receive the IIT JEE 2012 Admit card by Speed Post. Also, candidates have to submit their applications to the prescribed IITs before the due date in order to receive their admit cards.
Regarding Duplicate IIT JEE 2012 Admit Cards
No such admit cards are to be issued.
What if a candidate doesn’t get his/her IIT JEE 2012 Admit Card by March 15, 2012?
The following is to be done in case a candidate doesn’t get his/her IIT JEE 2012 Admit card before March 15th, 2012.
- Candidates can either Call IVRS (Interactive Voice Response System) or visit the website to get their Registration Number and Examination Centre from the institute of their zone.
- After having obtained the data, candidates are required to write the following information on two A-4 size papers: Name, Registration Number and the Examination Centre.
- Candidates have to affix their photographs (similar to one which they have pasted on the Application Form) each on both halves. After having done so, candidates are required to sign on the bottom of both the photographs.
- Candidates have to get the above mentioned document attested by either of the following:
- Head of School
- Institution last attended
- Gazetted officer
- Notary public.
- On April 8th 2012, candidates are required to meet the IIT Representative along with the above mentioned document at the office of the Presiding Officer of the examination centre. Candidates have to be there at least one hour before the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates will be returned one half of the document, the other half will be retained by the IIT Representative.
- Candidates will be allowed to take the examination paper provisionally.