Several positions along the medium are labeled with a letter. Categorize each labeled position along the medium as being a position where either constructive or destructive interference occurs.

Several positions along the medium are labeled with a letter. Categorize each labeled position along the medium as being a position where either constructive or destructive interference occurs.

Question Image
Grade:12th pass

10 Answers

T.kumar
281 Points
8 years ago

Constructive Interference: G, J, M and N

Destructive Interference: H, I, K, L, and O

Prabhakar ch
577 Points
8 years ago

All the best for your bright future

Gaddam Chethan
317 Points
8 years ago

NARAYANA
242 Points
8 years ago
THIS IS DEPENDS ON THE CONSTRUCTIVE&GESTRUCTIVE INTERFERENCE,SO ANSWER IS.C.I:G,J,M&N AND D.I:H,I,K,L&O.THANK YOU.
Gowri sankar
292 Points
8 years ago
Dear sai sardar,
                  THIS IS DEPENDS ON THE CONSTRUCTIVE AND DESTRUCTIVE INTERFERENCE, SO ANSWER IS:C.I:-M&N AND DI:-H,I,K,L&O. THANK YOU. ALL THE BEST..................................................
mohan
216 Points
8 years ago
dear sai sardar....
      Several positions along the medium are labeled with a letter.

mohan
216 Points
8 years ago
dear sai sardar....
      THIS IS DEPENDS ON THE CONSTRUCTIVE&GESTRUCTIVE INTERFERENCE,SO ANSWER IS.C.I:G,J,M&N AND D.I:H,I,K,L&O.THANK YOU.
raj
383 Points
8 years ago

you must pray god.

salvathshaik
164 Points
8 years ago
you placed in the character sare several positions along with the medium are labled with a letter. are  :-constructive interference:G, J, M  AND N
 Destructive interference: H,I,K,L AND O           
KING
46 Points
7 years ago

Constructive Interference: A, B, D and N

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free