DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

Q.The focal length of a biconvex lens is 10 cm.Find the radius of carvature.When we apply the formula R=2f,we get 20 cm,but if we apply the lens maker formula we get 10 cm(taking R.I.=1.5) .Please explain these contradictory results.Please help!!!

FROM

Sunindra Kanghujam

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

When light wave suffers reflection at the interface from air to glass, what is the change in the phase of reflected wave?

When light is reflected off a more dense medium with higher index of refraction, crests get reflected as troughs and troughs get reflected as crests. The wave is said undergo a 180 0 change...
  img
Abhinav 3 months ago

the is a phase shift of pi radians when light reflects from glass which was initially travelling in air.

shubham sharda 3 months ago
what is Young’s double slit experiment

Dear student, This is a classic example of interference effects in light waves. Two light rays pass through two slits, separated by a distance d and strike a screen a distance, L , from the...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
Which radiation in sunlight causes heating affect? (a) ultraviolet (b) infra-red (c) visible light (d) all of these

All of these. Heating effect depends upon absorption of any type of light . If you are able to absorb a particular type of light then that type of light has a heating effect for you.
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago

Thank you sir

noogler 4 months ago
how to find volume charge density at a given point(x,y,z) in a space for a given electric field region in a space.here elecric field E=E x i+E y j+E z k.

(1/2e 0 E 2 )/( E.r ) where r =xi+yj+zk PLZ APPROVE if usefull and in case of any doubts ask it in ans box

Nicho priyatham 2 months ago

Oooh SORRY i would like to no the solution fast this is a very good question

Nicho priyatham 2 months ago

no its its not works priyatham.its dimesionally correct.physically wrong.

suman 2 months ago
11 th class

Any Question.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

yaa ask any question in maths. i can try it .

srinivas one month ago
what is shunt

Shunt is a wire to block the resistance or to fuse the wire we use shunt resistance. An ammetershuntallows the measurement of current values too large to be directly measured by a particular...
  img
Charchit Tailong one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Wave Optics

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details