Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 700 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

Q.The focal length of a biconvex lens is 10 cm.Find the radius of carvature.When we apply the formula R=2f,we get 20 cm,but if we apply the lens maker formula we get 10 cm(taking R.I.=1.5) .Please explain these contradictory results.Please help!!!

FROM

Sunindra Kanghujam

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

What is principle of super position?explain with example??????????

hai gowrisankar, the principle of superposition is defined as or it states that for all linear systems the net response at a given time or place by two or more stimuli is the sum of the...

N JYOTHEESWAR one month ago

timulas indivisually it is called super position principle. For all linear systems, the net response at a given place and time caused by two or more stimuli is the sum of the responses which...

kumar one month ago

Hello Gowri In physics and systems theory, the superposition principle , also known as superposition property, states that, for all linear systems, the net response at a given place and...

Gaddam Chethan one month ago
Plane of Vibration means what?

The plane which contains the vibrations of electric field of light (polarized light) is known as plane of vibration

SAIMANIKANTA 5 months ago

Dear Kajal, plane of vibrations means that plane which contains the vibrations of electric field created by a light .

SAI SARDAR one month ago

The plane which contains the vibrations of electric field of light (polarized light) is known as plane of vibration .

SAI SANDY one month ago
WHAT IS HYGENS PRINCIPLE

Huygens�s principle Huygens principle of wave propagation is a geometrical description used to determine the new position of a wave front at later time from its given position at any given...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 6 months ago

Huygens principle of wave propagation is a geometrical description used to determine the new position of a wave front at later time from its given position at any given instant of time

KUNCHAM SAMPATH 5 months ago
I`ve attached the question as an image...It is somewhat typical...Please give me a clear solution

When the coin is about to slip, centripetal force is just equal to the limiting friction. . Substitute the values and solve for , you will get the answer 84.54 rpm after proper unit...

Mallikarjun Maram 3 months ago
how wave expression is come y=acos(kx-wt) expline practically

Nagoor vali, Wave expression is derived from the tangent drawn at a point and then and it is like function of cos.

SAI SARDAR one month ago

Hello Nagoor The wave equation which applies to a stretched string or a plane electromagnetic wave . The mathematical description of a wave makes use of partial derivatives.

SAI SANDY one month ago

Hello Nagoor The wave equation which applies to a stretched string or a plane electromagnetic wave . The mathematical description of a wave makes use of partial derivatives.

Gaddam Chethan one month ago
Help me sir

Motasim???????

Akshit Matthew 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 650 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800