There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 700 off

Demonstrate how the light beam reflected from three mutually perpendicular plane mirrors in succession reverse its direction?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

DEAR Roshanlal Behera ,

Your question is not completed ..

please submit your question again.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.
Now you can win ex citing gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.
Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Wave Optics

what is doppler effect?
Dear Manjunath The Doppler effect (or Doppler shift) is the change in frequency of a wave (or other periodic event) for an observer moving relative to its source. It is named after the...
Prabhakar ch 9 months ago
Hello manjunath, Doppler effect means an increase (or decrease) in the frequency of sound, light, or other waves as the source and observer move towards (or away from) each other. The...
Gowri sankar 9 months ago
Doppler effect is an apparent change in the frequency of waves, as of sound or light, occurring when the source and observer are in motion relative to each other, with the frequency...
N JYOTHEESWAR 9 months ago
What should be the value of refractive index n of a glass rod placed in air, so that the light entering through the flat surface of rod does not cross the curved surface of rod.
@ harsh the answer will be 1 . REason – total internal reflection should occur in this case . and if tir will occur then the light will not emerge through the curved surface . and we...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Refracting angle of a prism is a and refractive index of the material is cot a/2. The angle of minimum deviation is-
Hope you query is solved.... thanks you....
Santosh Datla 2 months ago
Final charge on 4 capacitor i.e. 2,4,6,8 uF in steady state ( assuming initially uncharged) Also the current through wire AB at steady state . Detailed Solution Please
For 2muF charge 2muC, for 4muF charge 8muC, for 6muF charge 6muC, for 8muF charge 16muC and current through AB in steady state is 0.5A
Archishman khasnovis one month ago
I have many books for physics can you help me which book is good for theory and which are numerical I see ncert is not good I have ABC book.ncert book rudiments book.h c verma books refer to this link
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
for theory it is better to use modern abc and ncert i am also a student i use modern abc and for numericals use hcv pradeep modern abc or u can do previous year questions of cbse HAPPY TO...
prateek 5 days ago
Sir I want to know which monthly magazine are best for jee mains aspirants
@ afzal there are many magazines by mtg and arihant and all of them are actually usefull to the aspirants . i am naming some of the magazines that i referred for my prep . 1- SPECTRUM...
Umakant biswal one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 650 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 700 off

More Questions On Wave Optics

Ask Experts