In speed of transverse wave F is called as restoring force why it is called so tell me?

In speed of transverse wave F is called as restoring force why it is called so tell me?

Grade:12

13 Answers

SAI SARDAR
1700 Points
8 years ago
Dear Prabhakar,
             In Speed of transverse wave F is called restoring force because in string only restorng force is there and not other forces in string thats why F is called restoring force.
Gaddam Chethan
317 Points
8 years ago
Hello Prabhakar
                         Restoring force means in a physics context, It is a force that gives rise to an equilibrium in a physical system is called Reastoring force. Thankyou
N JYOTHEESWAR
342 Points
8 years ago
HAI PRABABAKAR
                      The restoring force is a function of only position of mass of the particle .it is always directed  towards the equilibrium position.
raj
383 Points
8 years ago
hai prabhakar
the restoring force in speed of transvers wave is,it has the force directed towards equilibrium position.
NARAYANA
242 Points
8 years ago
MY DEAR FRIEND F IS RESTORING FORCE BECAUSE REGAINING THE FORCE IN OPPOSITE DIRECTION TO THE LOSS .THANK YOU.
Gowri sankar
292 Points
8 years ago
Dear prabhakar,
                           In speed of transvese wave F is called restoring force.because in strings restoring force is there.and not other forces in strings. thats why F is called restoring force.
NAGOORVALI
105 Points
8 years ago
dear friend transwer waves form in string in string consist of atomes these atoms have inter atomic force when we can extend the sting it comes its own position so it is called restroing force
RAMCHANDRARAO
159 Points
8 years ago
in speed of transverse wave F is called restoring force the transverse wave form in string in string cases only restoring is there that’s why F is called restoring force
subramanyam
53 Points
8 years ago
transwer waves form in string in string consist of atomes these atoms have inter atomic force when we can extend the sting it comes its own position so it is called restroing force
sreekanth sree
125 Points
8 years ago
transver waves from the string in this string consists of atoms these atoms have inter atomic force when we can extended the string it comes its own position so it is called restorong force.in string cases the restoring force is used.
mohan
216 Points
8 years ago
hi  prabhakr.......
          restoring forcce is function only of  position of the mass or  prarticals.it is always  directed  back towards the equillibrium position of the system.the restoring force is often reffered to in simple harmonic motion.
Y MANJUNADH
131 Points
8 years ago
in a transverse wave  f is a restoring force .because of restoring force is a function only of position of the mass or particles. it is always directed back towards the equilibrium position.
NAVEENKUMAR NAGIPOGU
108 Points
8 years ago
my dear prabhakar 
 in the transverse wave f is called as restoring because it has a special character was tha it is restores form to its virtual position. like it is chain and rubber.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free