unit vocter i don’t andstand pleaced defination of unit vocter

unit vocter i don’t andstand pleaced defination of unit vocter

Grade:11

9 Answers

SAI SARDAR
1700 Points
8 years ago
Dear Sreekanth Indla,   The vector which has the unit magnitude then it is called as unit vector.It plays very important roll in vectors.If you like this please approve it.Thank you.
kalavathi
34 Points
8 years ago
the vector whose value is “1” then it is called a unit vector.
for ex:-u=0i+1j+0k then
           mode u =root of 02+12+02=1
SUSHMA
28 Points
8 years ago
a vector whose  magnitude is 1 is called as unit vector.and formula to find unit vector is
vector/lenth of vector
PASUPULETI GURU MAHESH
126 Points
8 years ago
IF A VECTOR HAVE MAGNITUDE (LENGTH)=1 ,THEN  WE  DEFINE THAT VECTOR  UNIT  VECTOR. 
EX:I,J,K THESE ARE UNIT VECTOR

|I|=√12+02+02p { margin-bottom: 0.25cm; line-height: 120%; }=1

S RAMYA
29 Points
8 years ago
if the magnitude of any vector is equal to zero it is called as unit vector
unit vector =vector/lenght of vector.
n = A//A/
SAHIL
3778 Points
8 years ago
CONSIDER A MAGNIYUDE OF LENGTH 10 UNITS. DIVIDE IT IN 10 EQUAL PARTS. EACH PART IS KNOWN AS A UNIT VECTOR.
IN UNITS  YOU CAN CONSIDER ANY UNIT SUCH AS METRE CENTIMETRE ETC.
BEST OF LUCK
arun
123 Points
8 years ago
unit vector is a vector having a magnitude of 1 unit and direction is along the given vector.
consider an example suppose you are running with a velocity of 10 m/s in west direction and an another person is also running in west with a magnitude of 1m/s then unit vector of your velocity vector is velocity vector of that man. it is simple a vector whose magnitude is 1 unit and direction is same as that of given vector. if there is still any type of doubt you can ask me.  I will answer you
vamsi krishna
31 Points
8 years ago
A vecor with magnitude 1 is called an Unit vector.
Example for unit vector is : i,j,k.......individual components are all known as unit vectors.
Any vector can be written as unit vector i.e.,
U=magnitude of Vector *direction of vector.......
m.uday
35 Points
8 years ago
A vector is said to be unit vector if its magnitude is equal to 1  which can be simply described as V=magnitude*direction=1 where v is  unit vector

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free