tell me about vectors????????????????????????????????????????????????

tell me about vectors????????????????????????????????????????????????

Grade:12

13 Answers

Prabhakar ch
577 Points
8 years ago
  1. a quantity having direction as well as magnitude, especially as determining the position of one point in space relative to another.
    • a matrix with one row or one column.
    • Computing
      denoting a type of graphical representation using lines to construct the outlines of objects.
      modifier noun: vector
  2. 2.
    an organism, typically a biting insect or tick, that transmits a disease or parasite from one animal or plant to another.
    • Genetics
      a bacteriophage or plasmid which transfers genetic material into a cell, or from one bacterium to another.
  3. 3.
    a course to be taken by an aircraft.
N JYOTHEESWAR
342 Points
8 years ago
the quantity which has both magnitude as well as direction especillaly determining the position of one point in space relative to other.
Gowri sankar
292 Points
8 years ago
mr chethan,
              a quantity having direction as well as magnitude, especially as determining the position of one point in space relative to another.
1.a matrix with one row or one column.
2.Computing
denoting a type of graphical representation using lines to construct the outlines of objects.
T.kumar
281 Points
8 years ago
hi ,,,,,,,,chetan..

a quantity having direction as well as magnitude, especially as determining the position of one point in space relative to another.
  • Computing
raj
383 Points
8 years ago

1. a quantity having direction as well as magnitude, especially as determining the position of one point in space relative to another.
    • Computing
  2. 2.
    an organism, typically a biting insect or tick, that transmits a disease or parasite from one animal or plant to another.
    • Genetics
      a bacteriophage or plasmid which transfers genetic material into a cell, or from one bacterium to another.
  3. 3.
    a course to be taken by an aircraft.
Y MANJUNADH
131 Points
8 years ago
dear chetan ,vector is defined as which quantity having both magnitude as well as direction is called vector quantity .
mohan
216 Points
8 years ago
dear chetan...
   vector from a point to a point is denoted , and a vector may be denoted , or more commonly, . The point is often called the "tail" of the vector, and is called the vector's "head." A vector with unit length is called a unit vector and is denoted using a hat....
NARAYANA
242 Points
8 years ago
A QUANTITY THAT HAVE BOTH DIRECTION AND MAGNITUDE IS CALLED VECTOR.IN VECTORS MAIN POINTS IS DOT PRODUCT AND CROSS PRODUCT.
SAI SARDAR
1700 Points
8 years ago
Chethan, Vector is the quantity which have both magnitude and direction.And It plays very important roll in physics.
sudarshan
174 Points
8 years ago
The point is often called the "tail" of the vector, and is called the vector's "head." A vector with unit length is called a unit vector and is denoted using a hat.Vector is the quantity which have both magnitude and direction.And It plays very important roll in physics.

Dheeru chowdary
100 Points
8 years ago
DEAR CHETHAN gaddam,
                            vectors means the physical quaNTITES  which have both magnitude as well as the direction is called vector,
& for good info fallow cop hc verma

sreekanth sree
125 Points
8 years ago
a quantity having direction as well as magnitude,especially as determining the position of one point in space relative to other or an organism,typically a biting insect or tick,that transmit a desease or parasite from one animal or plant to another.
manichandra
109 Points
8 years ago
chetha
I seem to be yet another who has dealt with Vector Marketing, and Cutco in general. I will admit ..... Let me tell you my experience with Vector marketing

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free